Call +44(0)1738 624348 or email us.
Trellis is designed to support therapeutic gardening through a range of easy to access services:
Trellis information and fieldwork services
- Trellis Information service answering queries on a whole range of subjects related to therapeutic gardening - from horticulture to garden project management, phone 01738 624348 or email email@example.com
- National database and directory of therapeutic gardening projects (over 200 therapeutic gardening projects)
- Regular eBulletins and information on training, events and best practice - sign up here to receive them.
- online resources Trellis website at www.trellisscotland.org.uk
- fieldworkers with expertise who visit and support therapeutic gardening projects across Scotland. To arrange a visit contact Trellis on firstname.lastname@example.org
Network events provide
- local opportunities for staff & volunteers from therapeutic gardening projects to share ideas and mutual support.
- take place across Scotland - from Shetland to Dumfries
- see our webpages for details of networking events www.trellisscotlandorg.uk
Training sessions can be tailored to your needs. If you have any specific training requests on any aspect of therapeutic gardening please call us at the Trellis office 01738 624348 or email email@example.com
Trellis provides a rolling programme of training relevant to therapeutic gardening including:
- Basic gardening skills
- Designing gardens for those with dementia
- Accesible garden design
- Income Generation
Trellis Annual Conference, annually in March
- brings together people interested in therapeutic gardening from every region of Scotland
- showcases good practice in therapeutic gardens
- provides training workshops in many aspects of therapeutic gardening
Lobbying and promotional activities including attendance at national events and conferences, study tours and commenting on policy consulations aim to raise the profile of therapeutic gardening in Scotland and increase recognition of this valuable work.
Photo courtesy of Milltown Community Garden Workshop