- about us
- contact us
The 2012 Trellis AGM was held on Wednesday, September 12th at H.O.P.E. Garden Trust, Hospitalfield, Arbroath, DD11 2NH starting at 12noon. (Note that our Networking Day at the same venue starts at 10.00am)
- Minutes of the 2011 AGM (acceptance)
- Minutes of the 2011 AGM (matters arising)
- Chairman's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Appointment of Independent Examiner
- Special Resolution: Amendments to Articles of Association
(These changes allow Trellis accounts to be independently examined or audited according to prevailing statutory requirements)
- Article 33 The notice of all general meetings shall be given to all members, associates and Directors of the Company, and to the independent examiner or auditor of the Company, and the allowable methods of communication shall include post, email and website display.
- Article 112 The Directors shall cause to be prepared and laid before the Company in general meeting such accounts, balance sheets and financial reports as are required by the Act. A copy of every balance sheet which is to be laid before the Company in general meeting, together with a copy of the independent examiner's or auditor’s report and the Company’s annual report shall be sent to all members of the Company.
- Article 113 The accounts of the Company shall be examined at least once every year in accordance with any statutory requirement in force at that time. Any independent examiner or auditor appointed by the Company shall have their duties regulated in accordance with any statutory requirement in force at that time.
- Article 118 Subject to the provisions of the Act every Director or other officer or independent examiner or auditor of the Company shall be indemnified out of the assets of the Company against any liability incurred by her or him in that capacity in defending any proceedings, whether civil or criminal, in which judgement is given in her or his favour or in which she or he is acquitted or in connection with any application in which relief is granted to her or him by the court from liability for negligence, breach of duty or breach of trust in relation to the affairs of the Company.
- Election of directors
Profiles of existing and proposed directors can be viewed on the board page.
Existing directors standing for re-election: Alan Bell, Gordon Croll, Alex Davidson, John Davidson, Susan Grant, Kathryn McBean, Iain Mackintosh, Colin Stirling.
Existing directors not standing for re-election: None
New directors proposed for election: (note that proposed and seconded nominations should reach the Trellis office no later than August 29th)
- Membership Fee Proposals
- Development Manager's Report/Presentation