Call +44(0)1738 624348 or email us.
Trellis supports therapeutic gardening projects throughout Scotland. We provide training, information, specialist advice and networking opportunities for gardening projects which support disadvantaged people. Through our support, projects are equipped to empower the people they work with to improve their lives through gardening.
Our support has been invaluable in sustaining and developing gardening projects that have in turn supported thousands of individuals affected by illness, disability, poverty, homelessness and crime. Your support will allow us to continue to support these gardening projects so that individuals in need can be empowered to improve their own lives.
There are lots of ways to support Trellis:
10K for 10 Years Fundraising Challenge
Every donation to Trellis makes a big difference to our work:• £5 pays for seeds for a Demonstration Session to inspire people to start growing, whether in a hospital, care home, prison or an allotment project.
• £15 provides a Start-Up Pack with all the information a new project needs to get going.
• £30 is enough for an Activity Box full of gardening materials and activity ideas for people in residential care.
• £50 pays for a therapeutic gardening practitioner to attend a training day where they will learn new skills, be inspired and get ideas which they can take back to their projects.
• £100 pays for an Easier Gardening demonstration session to inspire people in care homes to start growing things.
• £150 allows us to send a professional adviser on a site visit to advise on setting up a garden project.
• £350 covers a training course for 10 practitioners to learn new skills.
If you are concerned about the fundraising tactics of Trellis, or any charity in Scotland, please contact Scottish Fundraising Complaints 0808 164 2520, visit the website or email email@example.com